Jaago India Jaago

“Is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta!” mulls the quartet in ‘Rang De Basanti’ before being countered by the young IAF fighter. He depicts one who still has faith in the country and more so has the courage and zeal to take on the zillions of cynics who dot the expanse of the country. I would choose to alienate myself from the cynic chunk and relate myself to the other lot. Even as the doomsday sayers have outnumbered me by much, that doesn’t deter me in the vision I see for my motherland. I say “My Motherland” and not “Our Motherland” for I believe this country doesn’t belong to the losers who have resigned their fate in the hands of few jokers whom we choose to call “politicians”.

Any kind of catastrophe striking my country and I find people around me going gung-ho blaming the politicians. I order (not request, because these people allow themselves to be dominated by others) don’t blame the politician, blame me for this mess. Blame me for I am the one, who failed in choosing the right law-maker. Blame me because I have failed in mobilizing people to choose their representative with a rational mind. Having said this, I have another thing to add to it “I might have failed, but I am not a failure”. If I have the power to bestow them as law-makers, I can very well show them their rightful place.

My inaction has got this country to this stage and I can’t afford it to deteriorate further and let the country go to dogs. I have had enough and it’s high time I put my foot down and say “Enough is enough”! I am the change I want to see and it’s going to dawn very soon. For if you want to see the change sooner all you got to do is, share my vision for the country, join my mission for the country. The transformation of the country into a better place is inevitable and I am here to see that it happens. Just that it’s going so be much sooner if all the ‘I’s turn into ‘We’.

Lastly have just one thing to say,

Ab bhi jiska khoon na khoula khoon nahi wo paani hai,
jo des ke kaam na aaye woh bekaar jawani hai

2 comments:

adkuv123 said...

Bravo!!...I respect you for your thoughts and will stand for our motherland and it's future....I AM WITH YOU BUDDY!!!

Ameya said...

Thanks dude,
Together we can, together we will! :)