Back it up

35 til’ I fly…(Sing in the tune of 18 til I die)

I didn't wanna fail in my college life
whenever I did - answered twice and thrice
still the results were out screaming to retry
Its gotta be 35 til I fly - 35 til I fly

can't fail forever that's wishful thinkin'
I always knew that when I was flunkin'
don't wanna cram up; cheats! I don't wanna try
I just score less as marks fly by

35 til I fly - gotta get 35 til I fly
it never feels good, I just feel shy
someday I'll be 35 goin' on 55! - 35 til I fly

anyway - I just wanna say
why bother about the backs of yesterday
it's not my fault, I studied every minute
if ya wanna clear, go get cheats in it - 35 til I fly

a 'lil cheats of this - a 'lil cheats of that
'lil cheats of everything - gotta get on track
it's not wat ya gulped, it's what ya pucked outside
just don't care when - don't need to know why

35 til I pass - gonna be 35 til I fly
ya it sure feels good to be alive
someday I'll be 35 goin' on 55! - 35 til I fly
ya there's one thing for sure - I'm sure gonna try

don't worry 'bout the future - forget about the past

gonna have a back - ya we're gonna have a blast
gonna make it fast - 35 til I fly


Ameya Ajinkya Mardolkar
(compiled after being bombarded with backs in 4th sem)

No comments: